CCWHA Board Meeting
The regular meeting of the Housing Authority Board of Commissioners is scheduled for May 25, 2023 at 8:30 a.m.
Information regarding HUD Waivers associated with Covid-19 is available by calling the Housing Authority at 509-663-7421.
As of May 1, 2023
- The Section 8 waiting list is currently closed.
- NEW CONSTRUCTION IN ENTIAT IS LEASING NOW!!! Immediate Openings! Applications are now being accepted for new, affordable rental housing located in Entiat. Please contact 509-663-7421 and ask for Tonya, for more details!
- Agriculture Housing with USDA - IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE! Waiting lists are open with 3-5 bedroom units having short wait times. Must be legally permitted to work in the USA and at least one household member must make at least $4582.50 in qualifying agriculture income in the last 12 months.
- Chelan Bluff Apartments - Through March, 2024 applications will be accepted from non-qualified low-income families. Income from agriculture will not be required.
- Elderly/Disabled Housing - multiple properties in Wenatchee, Leavenworth, Chelan and Manson with open waiting lists. Properties in Chelan and Manson with small waiting lists.
"It is the mission of the Housing Authority to assist in providing affordable housing to household that are 80% or below the area's median income, as established by United States Department of Housing & Urban Development. The Housing Authority also supports efforts to encourage short-term housing assistance, when appropriate."
No person shall on the grounds of race, color, creed, age, sexual orientation, marital status, sensory, mental or physical handicap or national origin, be excluded from participation in; be deprived of the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination.